Friday, February 06, 2004

Completely random...but...

Okay, I am super late with videos. I don't know why, but I can never bring myself to watch music videos unless someone calls me and say hey, turn it on BET and look at this! I mean, I love videos, but I don't know...i feel stupid spending hours on end watching girls shake their but all in my face and rappers show off all the stuff they rented. But nevertheless, I was SUPER bored when I got home yesterday and decided to look at 106th and park. I saw Chingy's video.. One call away... with Jason Weaver and Keisha..."rudy"...whatever. I love that song, so I like...actually paid attention to the video...

But I just wanted to say.... dang, ole Jason is looking good these days. I've been a Jason Weaver fan for a hot second now!! After the video went off, Free was like, ya'll remember Jason right? From drumline? Then the crowd was like...oh yeah! I was like what? Man, I know Jason from the old days...they actin like he's brand new!!
Anyone else remember when he was on Smart Guy? lol Oh gosh. Ole Jason done came up!! And even further back....hmmm let's see... how about 1992 when Jason played the young Michael Jackson in the Jackson 5 movie??? Ya'll gotta remember that. Anyway... ahhh good times, good times.
Just wanted to reflect on my boy for a second. He's doing his thang now though...
aight...i'm gonna try to make this my last entry for the day. It's friday and i don't wanna do any work...as you can tell from my excessive entries. ha. anyway...i'm out.

*dubie dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...