Monday, February 23, 2004

just another manic moday....

Well the weekend has come and gone and it's back to the drawing board for me. Things have kind of slowed down a little so i am glad about the small breather. I am still swamped with work, but at least I am no longer drowning! I had a pretty good weekend. Didn't do anything special...but nevertheless it was good. I dumped all my responsibilities and just played! Friday, I went to AM's house, where he cooked me a wonderful dinner. Ahhh. Gotta love a man that knows his way around the kitchen! He made baked salmon, broccoli, and rice. It was soooo delicious. mmmmm. I could go for some more right now! While we were eating, he was joking with me about being nasty b/c i didn't wash my hands before dinner (though i did...when he went to get his pics from the car...i'll tell you about that later) and so i licked my fingers for a really 'nasty' effect and said, yeah 'you're right! I am pretty nasty!!" Then laughed. He looked into my eyes and got all serious and said, "your definitely pretty all right, but you're definitely not nasty." And i turned all red and i said "thanks". He always catches me off guard with these things... he can be so sweet at times. Anyway... after dinner, we were both in 'stuffed' mode... so we sat and watched tv for a while. Then he asked if i wanted some ice cream. Of course i was like, "yeah"!! So we go to the store and share a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. ahh... what a wonderful relaxing night.
My mother and i went shopping saturday. i miss that. We dont hang out as much anymore since 'i'm so busy' *direct quote from mom* I was supposed to go to dinner that night with my friend SS, whom i still haven't told you about ,( well it's obvious that he's not #1 on my list huh?) But I decided against it. So once i finished shopping i came home and watched tv until i fell asleep.
Sunday...the usual...church, eat, home. Except for one little thing! MY COUSIN'S PREGNANT! Okay, this is Crazy news! and i am in denial right now about it....so i'll save that convo for another day. Well....lunch is over... so i must go.

*dubie dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...