Thursday, February 05, 2004

AAAAHHHHHH

Okay, why did I write like....an entire page worth of stuff and click the publish button and they say "error".... "nothing on your page was published...go to some stinking website and ask why?"

I could throw this laptop down on the floor and step on it with my stillettos!!! Okay, maybe it's not that serious. Aggitation is just a side effect of hunger. I am so FREAKIN HUNGRY!! But I'm even more lazy, b/c I didn't go anywhere on my lunch break. I just sat here...staring at the computer...wishing it was some Olive Garden. Hmmm. That sounds good. Maybe I"ll treat myself to some when I get off work. Anyways, my fingers feel like they are gonna fall off....so I'll just try to remember all the stuff I wrote...and re-write it another time.... okay....off to work I go.

*dubie dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...