Monday, February 02, 2004

What a weekend....

Well it's back to the ole office again, but after the weekend I had, I am not even complaining! It's crazy how life works! I mean one month, you're in a slump where it seems like no guy in the world is into you... and even the annoying ones that you don't like kinda pass you over!! Then the next month, the're all over you like ants over some spilled syrup. I don't get it. I am the same person I was last month and the month before.... so why this sudden surge of men folk now knocking down my door to get some of my attention?? Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING the attention. It's wonderful!! But I am starting to get tired of dating all weekend and having 4-5 conversations about the same ole thing but with different guys each and every night. Okay, let me tell you what's been going on. I KNOW I won't finish...but hey, do I ever?

Okay, well let me tell you first about my weekend and if I get to a guy that i hadn't previously introduced you to, I'll stop and share the story.
Friday - After work, I went to AM's house since I didn't get to see him on his birthday the friday before b/c he went to Detroit to visit his family. Anyway, when I got there...he gave me his usual greeting, a hug, a kiss, and a "how was your day?" He was in the process of cleaning ...I was a little early since I left work early friday. So I let him finish. I offered to help, but he refused to let me. I loved that. So I sat on his bed and watched him clean. We started talking about stuff and he finally finished. I was happy because being so close to him made me want more affection. So when he layed on the bed, I climbed on him and layed my head on his chest and we just stayed all hugged up for about 30 minutes. We didn't talk much. We just layed there and enjoyed being close to each other. Ahhh what a moment! Well, we finally felt like we could tear apart from each other long enough for us to get ready to go to the movies. We saw Lord of the Rings 3 even though he'd seen it with his roomate already. I thought it was sweet that he was willing to sit through the 3 hour movie once more just for me! Once that was over, we were both tired so we went back to his house, ate some honeycombs (man those are the bomb!!) and acted like two 5 yr olds until we tired ourselves even more and collapsed on the bed. I love sleeping over his house. I mean, I probably shouldn't b/c I'm a "rules girl" now, and it may lead to trouble in the near future...lol But at the same time, I LOVE being over there! When he puts his arms around me and pulls me close to him during the night, I feel SO good. It's like...the best feeling ever. I feel so safe...and warm...and happy. Is that weird?
Saturday - I left AM's house only to go home, check my home messages, and leave back out again. I got a message from PL saying that he'd love to see me sometime that weekend. So I called him back and we decided to get together around 5. I know I've never mentioned PL before... so the next post will be about him. Anyway, I called DW back as well. He also wanted to get up that night. So I told him I'd call him when I was finished. SS, another person I'll tell you about later, called and wanted to go out. Well, I'm not super woman.... so I told him I couldn't and he asked me out for next saturday. Dang, I've never had a date an entire week in advance from a guy who wasn't my boyfriend! This brotha really wanna get his time in. I think that's good. Besides, the rules book says that you are not supposed to accept any dates for the weekend after wednesday of that week. Isn't that deep? Hmmmm.
Well anyway PL and I met in the parking lot of Circuit City b/c neither of us had a plan as to what we were going to do. We both just knew that we wanted to see each other. That was about as thought out as our plan was. Anyway, he was already there when I got there... I pulled up beside him and was happy to be greeted with his super bright and wonderful smile. I promise, I've never seen a smile as lovely as his. His entire face lights up! We exchange pleasantries and began talking outside our cars about everything. We realized it was cold about 20 min. into our convo and decided to move the convo into his truck. It was only at that time that I realized that we were still in the parking lot and we hadn't made any plans to do anything yet. I didn't mind though... I started to say something about it, but I was honestly having fun just sitting there in his truck talking to him.
Well, I must say, that was a BIG mistake on my part. The more we sat there...the more we gazed at each other, and the more the conversation moved towards personal things... and before I knew it, we were talking about the fact that he's really attracted to me and though he knows that I'm celibate, he still wants to "pleasure" me in any way I would allow. I was stunned b/c well.... to be honest... PL is SO FREAKIN FINE!! The ONLY reason we aren't dating is because he has a girlfriend. We decided to be friends since I'm kinda talking to AM and he's got a girl...but there's always been that attraction between us. Now we're sitting in his truck and he's telling me all this stuff that's been on his mind concerning me and I am melting! So things got a little warm...we kissed for a while and he tried to go a little further and I stopped him. Once we stopped, I felt really bad because we both have someone else and we're passionately kissing each other. I told him I had to go, and I left. I didn't even go to my later date with DW b/c I felt so bad...and so good all at the same time. I mean, why now! Why couldn't he have told me all this a month or two ago...before I met AM? I've been meeting a surplus of sexy men every since AM and I started heading into relationship mode slowly but definitely. Why does that happen? I don't get it. I mean, I gotta tell you about PL... he's a wonderful guy. The brotha has it going on. It's just that I cant really get with him because of our situation. And after all this time, he wants to be with me now! Ha... Men!!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...