Monday, February 09, 2004

If your girl only knew....

Okay Men!! What's up with trying to get with a female that KNOWS you have a girlfriend? I mean, what's that about? I am really starting to not like PL as even a friend now! I mean, sure...I was flattered that he was feeling me. I mean, finally after all this time, he claims he's ready to leave ms. lady. But they live together....no kids...and he says they are not having any problems....but he wants to get with me first, then break up with her... Okay, do I LOOK stupid? What does he take me for? He's not going to leave her. He just want some of my GOOD GOOD and I'm not giving it up!! UUUgggghh! Men!


Anyway...moving on to weekend fun. I had a fun filled weekend! I went to see Alvin Ailey at the Fox on friday with some friends. I had a wonderful time!! It was great! It was so ispiring to see how graceful as well as strong these dancers were! They were so awesome, I almost went home and tried to do some of those moves myself! One of my favorite parts was the "Better get ready" movement... man, you can feel their energy while sitting in the seat! I loved it!
Saturday I went to step rehearsal, dance rehearsal, and choir rehearsal...so by the time I finished that, my hands were red, voice hoarse, and body sore!! I was completely finished by 2pm b/c my first practice started super early!!! AM called me and asked me to come over and I really should have said no since THE RULES forbid you to go on a date if you weren't asked by wednesday night of that following weekend! But I couldn't resist. I wanted to see him. I wanted to lay down and do nothing! I was sore and hungry and in need of some loving... so I said okay. I came over and got my usual sweet greeting. I really enjoy his company. He had ate before I came and I knew that, so I stopped at chick-fil-a before getting to his house. He was watching some stupid TV show in the living room when I got there, so I sat beside him on the couch and watched a little of it while playing with Taz. Anyway, he kept getting closer and closer to me...I can tell he's starting to like me even more now. He and I stayed hugged up on the couch for a while and then he asked if I wanted something sweet to eat. Of course I was down for the cause so we went to Krogers and got some cookies-n-cream ice cream. On the way out, we went through blockbuster and got a movie.... "the underworld" which I had never seen. It was a really good movie, we ended up taking the futon mattress out of the other room and laying on it while watching the movie. He curled up on me like a baby and straight fell asleep. I thought that this was interesting b/c the one thing I know about AM is that he's a light sleeper and he doesn't go to sleep unless he's completely comfortable and I'm moving around all that. He told me that he felt very comfortable around me and he wanted to make me feel at home. I thought that was so sweet. We layed around almost all day. I finally convinced myself that I have to at least do one of the rules, so Itold him that I was going to go. He didn't want me to and he made that very clear. I lingered on for a few more minutes, then I left. I really like him. It's scary though. I like him alot but I don't know if i am ready to go to the next level with him. I mean, a relationship with AM would be great, but I don't know if I am ready to except that once we make that step, I would be his exclusively...meaning if someone else came along, I couldn't leave AM without feeling bad. That scares me.... hmmm. But then again, I really like AM and it would feel just as bad, if not more, if we didn't take it to the next level now. hmmmm...what to do, what to do?

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...