Friday, February 20, 2004

Doin my own thang..

I decided to TAKE a well deserved break from my newfound madness here at work. This position puts a whole new spin on CHAOS! I decided to simplify my life by simply..stopping... taking deep breaths, and saying "screw it". So...in honor of my rebellion against work.... here are some random things about me that I feel like sharing...

Biggest Pet Peeve:: My number one pet peeve is when ppl keep their blinkers on for a long time. UUUGGGGHHH that drives me crazy. If you've turned, then turn that ish off!!!

zodiac sign:: leo

Favorite gift to receive:: Money, jewelry, then candles...

Biggest fear:: Suffocating to death. I can't imagine not breathing. The thought of it scares me. Even when I go to funerals, the thing that creeps me out the most is the fact that they AREN'T BREATHING! That is totally unreal to me. How do you NOT breath. Ahhh... it's scary!!

chinese astrology sign:: Monkey

Favorite subject in high school:: Math
in college:: Psychology

Biggest surprise:: Finding out my fiance whom I dated for 4 years was sleeping with another woman for 2- of the 4 years we were together!!

ah... no wait, i think that him Marrying her a year after our break up, but still trying to get back with me and actually hoping that we all could do a menage a trois was the BIGGEST and MOST surprising ish I've ever had happen to me!! Yup...that's No. 1 in my book.

height:: 5'2 ...(5'4-5'5 with heels ..lol)

favorite color:: in general purple and gold



No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...