Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breeeeve!

I am feeling STRESSED!!!

I mean like... so stressed my wig hair is falling out.

Too much is happening. Work is crazy! I'm running around here like a headless chicken. Then trying to plan these birthday happenings by myself is really sucking. Everybody's calling me and asking me what we need to do for my mom...and for Usher. And I'm doing the back and forth thing! I'm soooo not a planner! This is a disaster.

Then my car is still acting crazy. I took it to a mechanic saturday and he swore that everything was fine. So maybe my car is possessed. Because everytime someone else handles it, it cranks up fine. As soon as I get in it... err,err,err,err,err. No vroom sound. Nothing. I have to re-crank it about 5 times before it catches for me. A mess.

Then Usher's job situation is awful still. I'm trying to help him with his resume and stuff so he can get a new gig.

My mom swears she's about to lose her job because she hasn't gotten any money in.

And my cousin already lost hers... so she has alot of free time to call me up and dump all of her woes on me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just wanna scream.

Thanks for letting me vent. :) Even through it all... I realize how blessed I am to have a job. And family. And friends. And Usher.


I just gotta breeeeeeve! Wooooo-sahhhhh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I am really ready to quit my job. I swear. But, it's hard out here, so I stay.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure all of the planning and stress will be well worth the outcome of the birthdays.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everything will work out!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel ya pain cause Lord knows I am feeling the same way..driving me to drink!!

But its FRIDAY so get it together because its your fav day of the week:)

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...