Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Druggie

I feel like I've been drugged up for a month. First it was the strep throat. Now its some unknown ailment that plagues my right jaw, cheek, eye, gums, temple, and forehead. Is it a toothache, an ear ache, a sinus infection...who knows??!!! All I know is the ish is painful and I feel like HOUSE popping these pain killers all day.

But other than that. Life is good. I finally got my stimulus check from the IRS. Isn't that something. lol I think they should have paid me interest for the the time I had to wait on them to get their ish together. If it was me owing them some money, you better believe by now some kind of fee would have been tacked on already. Aaaanywho, I'm very grateful for finally receiving some $$.

Now the key is keeping Usher and my mom out of my pocket! Okay we know that's not gonna happen. They both know about my check and both of their birthdays are next week so you know where half the money is going. lol

Other than that, I really don't have much to say today so... Later!

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...