Friday, August 08, 2008

This and That

This
It's amazing how much difference a week can make. A day for that matter. After telling you guys how incredibly GREAT my birthday week went. I've been having a few "complications" this week. Mainly it's been the fact that my freakin FACE hurts!! I mean for real. The entire right side of my face is aching like nobody's business. It started after dinner tuesday evening
with a small irritation in my teeth. So I'm like...dang I must have gotten some broccoli stuck in there somewhere, so I floss the top and bottom row of teeth, paying extra attention the right side since that is where the pain seemed to be. I'm gargling, brushing my teeth, picking at it, trying to figure out what the problem is and why the entire right side of my mouth is progressively hurting. By the time I get ready for bed, my teeth, gums, jaw, cheeks, temple, eye, and forehead on the right side of my face is hurting BAD. Mind you, it's just the right side. As if someone cut my face down the middle and beat the ISH out of the right half. I tried Motrin, and Orabase and nothing worked. I tossed and turned all night only to wake up to even more pain. I went to the dentist yesterday for an emergency visit because I couldn't take it anymore. I was told it looked as if I'll need a root canal. Blah!
Gimme some drugs!! I screamed in my head.
I think I should have passed out or came in snotting and crying because they only gave me a prescription for 800mg Ibuprofen. Which is cool for some cramps...but doggone it, I got that AND a freakin tooth/gum/jaw/face ache that doesn't stop! I need something to knock my butt OUT! Something that as soon as I take it, I'm in la-la land. I guess I didn't look like I was in much pain. I know next time I'll have to put on the theatrics.
The Ibuprofen takes the edge off the pain, but I still feel some "discomfort" as the dentist said. Hmph. Almost lost the lil religion I still have up in there.
I wanted to punch her in her eye and mouth a few hundred times and ask her if she was feeling any "discomfort".

Anywho... I'm drugged up now...so don't take my aggression to heart. lol I'll be okay soon hopefully. When these pills are all taken, they'll know whether or not I need the root canal or something else. As long as the pain goes away i'm like, do what you gotta do. Otherwise, I'm falling out on the floor and screaming at the top of my lungs til somebody either give me a shot, or a stronger prescription. Believe that!


That
Okay so I've been kinda quiet on the fact that I was completely a slave to So Yo.u Th.ink You Can D.ance. I had the biggest TV crush on Will. Who I think is a lil "sweet", but I'd still be his Beard if he'd let me. That man has the looks, the moves, the personality. I luuuuv me some Will!! I would definitely be his groupie. Anywho... thing is...I found out something about myself.

I'm really into male dancers. Like really. I thought it was just strippers, but no. If you can move your bum, I'm the one. Really. I love a man that can dance. I started thinking about why I watch the show, and I came up with two reasons. Will and Joshua. Oh Joshy boy could get it too. Those dimples... the braces (even though he got them removed)... the booty... YUP. Joshua is the man! With his short self. Anyways congrats to him for winning last night. My mom picked Twitch, which I enjoyed too, but I knew after the girls were voted off that Joshua had it. Now that it's over, I have no idea what I'm going to watch. I need another TV crush stat!


This
Speaking of crushes. I haven't seen my Bus Crush in a while. :( You think he googled his name and came across my blog? It would have been enough to make me stop riding my bus if I saw some ish like THIS on the internet. Well... maybe not. I just did some real stalker ish and found out just now that I spelled his name wrong. So I'm good. But... um. I do wonder what happened to him.

That
So it's August and the birthdays have already started rolling around. Usher's mom's b-day is tuesday coming. I wonder what we're going to do. Speaking of Tuesday, I have a meeting with the "BIG" boss that day. It's supposed to be annual, but this will be my first time meeting with him about just me, and my position...and blah blah blah. I have SOOO much I want to talk about. Mainly, the fact that my boss (on paper), which is his assistant, is abusing her "power" by pushing her work off on me. I would like him to monitor this and act accordingly, ie. do one of two things: tell her to do her own friggin job, or compensate me for the extra work I'm picking up. I'd much rather the latter happen because not only am I doing her job, but I've also picked up the responsibilities of a lady I used to work closely with that they fired 2-3 years ago. Now.... how do I say all this without sounding whiny? He's a virgo...so he's about facts, research, and rationale. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...