Monday, June 06, 2005

Well it's a sizzling monday...and ya girl is S.I.C.K. *cough, cough* I hate not feeling well in the summer. It's the WORST. I'd rather use my personal days to skip work and go to the park than to have to use them for doctors visits...and rest days cuz i'm too sick to come in. My mother is pretty much MAKING me go see a doctor. But i really don't wanna. I've had a sore throat for almost a week now...which I KNOW isn't a good sign... but I still don't feel like taking any more time off of work to be stuck in some doctor's office. I lied and told her my throat was fine this morning. If i didn't... i'd probably be at Kaiser Permanente right now. lol. I know, I know. I'm the same person who wrote about...3 posts ago about making sure you go to the doctor. lol. Darn hypocrites! lol

Well...anywho... besides the pain i'm feeling in my body from some "meds" i'm on... and the upcoming cold/strep throat I have. I'm doing pretty good. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We pulled off my best friend's bridal shower with no problem. *whew! Thank you God* It was crazy trying to get that thang together though. This is the same girl that has 3 maids of honor and 3 best men! *re-read that please* She is very....extravagant... grandiose ...flamboyant. She likes everything maginified. So you can only imagine what we went through trying to get this shower to her liking. I'm really glad it's over. lol.

Next weekend isn't gonna be as busy. Hopefully. lol. Besides the bridal shower... i had so sing at the jazz festival saturday..and friday night TG and I dropped through one of my best friend's boyfriend's birthday get together. That was pretty nice. It was the first time TG met my friends. Everyone seems to like him...which is good. I just hate that i blush so much whenever he's around. *trying to be ice cold* Something about him just melts me. All my girls were like...awwww...Sway... you look genuinely happy.
They just don't know... I really am. I'm giving myself to him as if i've never been hurt...and that is something i havent been able to do with anyone for a long time.

And speaking of hurt... man... why was i SOOOO crunk this morning cuz i thought that my mom was gonna start her new job...only to be told otherwise. *smh* She's now claiming that today she has her second interview. So she's not actually STARTING just yet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay i feel better. *smh* Lord PUH-LEASE let my momma hurry up and start working for a paycheck. We need money!


alright...enough nonsense.

Life's good anyhow. :) Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...