Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Vibin'

It’s amazing how in tune with one another we are. *smiling*

He always calls right when i have a break, or get settled in at home. I always pick up his favorite gum not knowing that he was actually on his last stick. He always brings me vanilla or lavendar candle just when mine is almost out. We always just KNOW what's going on with each other. It's really cool. Especially yesterday.


It’s almost as if he read my blog and decided to make it happen. I know that's not the case though. He is not the "computer type". Not to say that he can’t or won’t find his way in front of a computer and handle his… but he’s just always occupied with other things. I’ve never seen his laptop on before… except when he was cleaning up some of his recorded music. But other than that.. I know this brutha ain’t ‘stuttin a blog. lol

Yet yesterday evening…
I found myself doing exactly what I was wishing for…laying under my special someone and watching “village of the damned” on the sci-fi channel, while being fed cookies–n-cream ice cream and kissed on my forehead. It didn’t dawn on me how prophetic i had been earlier until he told me that he loved me and how beautiful I looked… then I remembered what I wrote earlier yesterday in my blog…and just felt sooooo incredibly waaaaaaaaandaful! He’s always doing that… He always seems to know what I want…and what I need. It’s like…as soon as I think it… he reads my mind and does it… or says it. I love that.

He also bought me something puurrrrrty. *smiling like a school girl* I’ve been trying to take a picture of it but it has a mirror/reflection thing going on…so you wouldn’t be able to see anything but the shape…and my camera phone. Lol. It’s a dog tag. I know…doesn’t sound like much does it? lol. But it soooooo is! I’ve never really seen one this puuurdy before. Well.. I saw his… but that’s what I mean. He has one that he wears to our group practice sometimes… and I’ve always thought it was unique. It has his name of course and this pretty music symbol on it. It's breathtaking. I never told him that I liked it…although I’ve probably been caught looking at it on numerous occasions. Well yesterday while making him my pillow… he told me he had to get up for a second…so reluctantly I let him move. He quickly disappeared into his bedroom for about 2 minutes and came out with a red box with a gold bow. I knew it was jewelry. I didn’t know what it could be though… I mean, this was completely unexpected and out of the blue. “Just because” gifts are the best. So he plops down on the couch beside me as I try to contain my excitement of opening an unexpected gift. There it lay. My very own necklace. It looked just like his.. he got me the same music symbol he had…with my name… (spelled correctly might I add.) He told me to look on the back… and I did. There's an engraving on the back...which reads...

You Are the Key to My Heart
*me melting*

I love it. I don't HAVE the key. I AM the key. haaaaa. My,my, my. That's deep. Having a key always means that there's a possibility that I can lose it. But me BEING the key...well dang. Unless i lose myself... i will always have his heart. My goodness. *taking a deep breath* I'm feelin that. lol


The necklace also has a little key engraved between words “key” and “to”. It’s soooo purrrty. I had to wear it today. I changed my entire outfit today just so I could wear it. lol.

As you can tell… I’m on cloud 9 today. Lol. Random expressions of love always get me going. *floating* Aaaaanywho… reality HAS set back in *floating back down to my desk* I have a lot of work to do today.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...