Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My peeps are in town... man. *smh*

I’ve been having these urges to the weirdest and most off the wall things today. Like... write random guys and ask them if they beat their women…
and like... telling these ladies at my job with the ashy ankles and feet that i like their new white shoes...and like... asking the bazillion and one people with the little change cans and “please support our team” signs at every red light in decatur if I can borrow a dollar from them. Oh oh oh... and I've really been wanting to take the staples out of everyones stapler and hide them. *shrug* I dunno what’s wrong with me. The urges are getting stronger by the minute. I think it’s the hormones.

Hormones are the spawn of satan. Must be. I’m sure convinced. I’m never mean and snappy like many females I know, errr…scratch that... I probably am… I just never show it. I snap on ppl in my mind while keeping my outer appearance as nonchalant as possible. lol Most people just be like….awwww she’s sick. When really I just want to choke the stuffin outta sumbody. lol

Hey…if people can use alcohol as an excuse to cut a fool…how come I can’t use my monthly hormonal changes as one… They’re mind altering too!! Lol

But yeah... usually i just wanna do weird stuff. I don't wanna be mean... just childish i guess. I wanna be a brat. lol. I want things my way...and i'm not afraid to pout if i can't get it. Hormones make me wanna lay under someone special all day and make them get me ice cream and a brownie..and tell me how pretty i am...even though i probably look a hot mess. Since usually I don't have anyone special to keep me sane...my mind generally wanders to totally stupid things i can do to irritate people.

Aaaaaaaaanywho… enough talk about my unstable mental state. I got other things on my mind. Huh? What was that? You don’t care? Oh.friggin.well.then. Just deal with it.
There are some things that I just can’t figure out for the life of me…and I REALLY wanna know these things…

Why does Chick-fil-a lemonade ALWAYS give me a sore throat? I mean always. It never fails…and yes my dumb behind still be slurpin on it. What? It’s good. And it’s ONLY chick-fil-a’s lemonade. I just don’t understand.

Why do people feel the need to tell me that I’m short? What is that about? As if this is some groundbreaking news you just found out and HAD to share? Um…I’ve kinda been myself for my entire life… I know that my vertical stance is not exactly “average”… but telling me that for no good reason than to just be hearing yourself exercise your voice box… lets me know that my height and your intelligence are of the same stature.

Why is it that the main folks so concerned about wearing a condom to prevent STD’s have NO concern whatsoever about said STD while performing oral pleasure? I don’t get it...i mean, are you just not as concerned with your mouth as you are with your good good’s? If you gonna do it…do it. Don’t half step.

And what’s with people who think that the worst thing that can happen to them is that they can get or get someone…pregnant. *smh* Come on over to my place chilluns… I got some pictures fo’ ya.

Why am I craving a taco bell chalupa (ugh!) and some fried okra from church’s chicken? WTH is wrong with me?????

Why is it cute when pregnant women stomachs stick out…but for other women… it is just utterly disgusting? I mean…what? a big stomach is a big stomach.

How come Emory spends about 20 million dollars a year on darn flowers…but could only give my behind a measly $5,000 scholarship. I’m just saying… I could care less about birds of paradise when I’m working two jobs just to pay the $40k+ per year they made me pay. *getting pissed*

And why on EARTH did I pay over $160,000 for a piece of paper that fresh out of school got me an entry level job making only $32,000? They could have kept that paper and i could've bought a nice lil house with that and STILL made that salary. *kicking rocks*

How come I’d rather stay on the phone and with TG and doze off while he’s talking to me…than to get off the phone with him? I mean, I really be mad when he’s like…
"Sway… you’re snoring... go to bed…" and proceeds to make me get off the phone. lol. I be like…
"Uh-uh. I’m listening. Talk neegro…talk!" *me…dozing back off* lol… Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me.

Okay… I’m still craving a chalupa. Maybe I should just go get one… *blink, blink* Uh..nevermind. I think I’ll go to captain D’s. Toodles.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...