Friday, December 10, 2004

Too busy having fun....

Just checkin in to say how GREAT today is. It's a beautiful sunny day outside and I have a great 5th floor view of it all from my officle. It's friday...which of course makes it a good day by default...plus we're getting off early today for no apparent reason... AND we're having a christmas celebration for the entire office starting at noon! So I get to eat free, go home early and get paid good. What more can you ask for. My co-workers and I are decorating our floor so of course no work will be done until maybe...11:30...but of course at noon, we'll stop.

Life is definitely good right now. I'm thankful. Gotta go play some more. Gone :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...