Thursday, December 16, 2004

Don't blame me...

Blame HER!!

I know that I have like 3 things I said I’d write about and haven’t gotten around to…but since CeeCee tagged me to do this meme or (hmmm how’d she put it…) “die painfully” I figured I’d go ahead and do it…cuz honestly CeeCee… well It’s not a good dying time for me right…I’m kinda busy at the moment…so err.. here it is.

Take Three

Three names you go by:
1. Sway
2. Babygirl (no, it’s not a nickname some guy gave me…actually quite a few folks call me this…including girls. lol)
3. Brese

Three screennames you have:
1. Jazzy Sway
2.Sexy Femininity
3. Jazzy Lady

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I love hard
2. I’m very forgiving
3. If I try hard enough for something…I’ll get it.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I love hard
2. I’m very forgiving
3. Certain things I really should try hard for… I don’t.

Three parts of your heritage:
1. African American
2. Irish
3. Cherokee (you know “WE” are all Cherokee!! lol) J/K

Three things that scare you:
1. Failure at something I actually work hard towards
2. Loneliness
3. Suffocation

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Prayer/Daily Scripture
2. Carmax
3. Oil of Olay (works wonders ladies..lol)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. My favorite silver/diamond necklace
2. A black sweater
3. black stiletto boots.

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment…cuz this changes almost daily…lol):
1. Maxwell
2. Fred Hammond
3. Jodeci

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. Tell her – Teedra Moss
2. No Words- Seleena J.
3. Hey Lover- LL (yeah I know it’s old…but that’s my jam)

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Learning Japanese
2. Take a cooking class
3. errr this last one falls under T.M.I *lol* ( this was Cee Cee’s answer…but err..imma have to gone and say it’s mine too.)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Stability
2. Honesty
3. Compatibility

Two truths and a lie:
1. I’m addicted to Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks.
2. I’ve asked several people for gift certificates to Vicki Secret as a Christmas gift.
3. I am a horrible liar.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Lips/Smile
3. Voice/Diction/Tone/Speech. ( I know they're different…but I couldn’t pick just one)

Three things you just can't do:
1. Hide my true feelings about something/someone
2. Scream
3. Be purposefully spiteful

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Singing
2. Reading
3. Watching football

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1.Sleep
2. Drink some caramel macchiato.
3. Did I mention Sleep

Three careers you're considering:
1. Counseling/Psychiatry
2. Lead Researcher in the public health field
3. Vocal Performance

Three places you want to go to on vacation:
1. Ghana or Ethiopia (i wanna go to both for different reasons.)
2. Egypt
3. Beaches in Portugal

Three kids names:
1. Khalia
2. Khalil
3. Khailey

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Go to the Prague National Theater in Chez or to see the Opera “Die Walküre” (Valkyrie).
2. Make a positive difference in at least one person’s life.
3. Live.

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Cymple
The Kid
Nick (who probably won’t see this until next year sometime. lol)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...