Monday, December 06, 2004

2 posts in one day...

Well well well... i finally finished the bizillion things on my desk...only to find that it is PAST 5pm and I'm the only one still here. *sigh* Sway's work is never done. So....since I was here...alone...and honestly, the longer I stay, the better my chances are of avoiding all of the 5'o clock traffic jams...i figured I'd tell you a few happenings of my weekend. I know...i know... 2 full posts in one day... who'da thunk it. (lol) I guess Fave is rubbing off on me. With his 3-4 posts a day. It's pretty cool. However, i'm sure this is the last time I'll be doing this for a while. lol.

We called the Police... on my crazy neighbor. His habitual pole beating has gone on for too long. We found out that we the entire neighborhood and the neighborhood behind us can hear his beating...so we're not the only ones who are having trouble sleeping. We also found out that our other neighbors (who's 2 doors down from crazy neighbor) had already called the po-po's on him once. So....we figured hey.... we should do the entire neighborhood a service and call the boys in blue once more. So not knowing how deep they rolled...we called the cops and tried to get them to discretely come out since crazy neighbor had been beating the pole for a good 2 hours solid and we were going crazy! About 15-20 minutes later... 4 police cars stopped in front of our house and his and began looking really crazy. I didn't understand why until they knocked on our door asking where he was. They claim that they heard the noise about 3 blocks down and was trying to figure out where it was coming from. We pointed to "crazy neighbor's" back yard...and we went back in our house and proceded to decorate our live christmas tree. 5 minutes later, they rang our door bell to tell us that he had ran into the woods talking about "they out to get me...they out to get me" and they said that they will find him ...DEFINIETLY. *sigh* Dang...crazy neighbor. I hate it had to come to that. Now I'm afraid he's really gonna start nutting up.

Friday and saturday nights were filled with wonderful company. Friday, BG and I went to dinner and a movie. Though I had already saw the movie we went to see... it was great seeing it with him. Everything seems better with him. He's one of those rare people that I really really connect with. Like... I have no reservations around him. I can be as silly as I wanna be... as crazy and talkative as I wanna be... he just....brings out the best part of me. The woman I enjoy being. The first time I wrote about BG...I told you all that when we met, our souls found playmates.... and I still feel that way. Sometimes I wish he and I were family so I could guarentee that he'd always be in my life some kinda way. He really does mean a lot to me. More than I think he realizes.

Saturday night I had a visitor. My old roomate from my days at Emory came down from Cleveland and decided to stop by and see about me. She still looks the same. I used to hate the fact that her butt was sooo friggin big. It wasn't fair. But then again...she felt the same way about my "tops". lol. I figured that.... together, we'd be the finest female on earth. lol Anyway, we chatted for a while. I offered to show her a good time around the city...but what I didn't realize was that she was here with her HUSBAND and BABY. huh? How come she didn't say anything about getting married OR having a child in all of the many phone conversations...emails... or IM's that we share on the regular. Hmph. I guess I wasn't as good a friend as I thought. Anyway... she left and I began reminiscing about the many many wonderful...and not so wonderful memories of my college years. How about this... I'd love to share one with you guys...so i'll jot down a few and I need you all to tell me which one you'd like to hear about k? cool.

* My roomate and I dating the same man for 3 months without knowing....and he came to our apt. all the time.

* My proposal to my then fiance.

* My first real experience at freaknik.

* How I broke both my ankles within 4 months of each other.

* The crazy party that ellicited my first (and last) female kiss.
or

* The night I found out my fiance was cheating on me.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...