Monday, December 13, 2004

It's Monday...

...and I'm busy. I guess it's a good thing because honestly... i'm not in a writing mood. I actually have a few things to get off my chest...and I had a great weekend that I need to write about...but um...it's not getting done today. Anyway...if i forget, please remind me to tell you guys about my weekend. Til then....
Gone.

WINDOW TO MY SOUL...

eyes

What do you see when you look into me...

A little pride?
Hurts I'm trying to hide?
A person in whom you can confide?
What do you see in these eyes?

I'm pouring out my soul with each glance...
Hoping a simple look will spark a chance...
For u to see me ...completely...
Every fiber of my being...
is expelled from this one portal.
Every thought that passes my mind stops here.
Every memory in my head that i hold dear.
Every word...every touch...every feeling...you can see...
if only you dare to stare into the soul of me...

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...