Monday, December 06, 2004

The start of a new week. A chance to start fresh. A new beginning. Ahhh... I love mondays! My face rarely shows that...but I really do like mondays. Plus today I have an extra pep in my step. I dunno why. I just do. Maybe it's the wig. lol. Yup. I know... I know... don't say it. I had to get one though. Not that I NEED a wig...but dang...i'm tired of putting all that heat of a straightener and curler on my hair each and everyday. Plus I got so tired of the POOF on rainy days that I decided to just get a wig with the same style i'm currently rockin...and put that bad boy on whenever it rains. Well...today it rained...and i figured it was a perfect time to try out my new hotness. lol So I cornrowed my natural hair and stuffed it under my wig (since my hair is actually about 2 inches longer than my wig. lol) I came in and my co-workers were amazed. They were going on and on about how good my hair looks. I didn't think it was THAT cute...but hey, I'll take the compliments. I really was just wearing it to give my hair a break from the curler heat...and the bad weather, so I wasn't even thinking about whether or not it was cute. lol.
I told one co-worker kept ranting and raving about how good my hair looks so i finally told her it was a wig and she didn't believe it. She actually laughed...and then was like.. wait...you for real? She was like....girl i ain't neva seen a wig that looks that natural. lol. I thought that was funny. But the way she kept going on and on about how cute it was made me wonder... "what does my natural hair look like to her on any given day" lol. She act as if she's never seen my hair lookin nice or somethin. lol. I mean, sure...i'm quick to throw that ish in a ponytail or something..but my hair still looks nice though. Dah well...I know I can hook my own hair up when need be. *tossing my wig hair. lol* I guess i should take a picture of it huh? ya'll should see it. hahaha.

Anywho.... before i get started on my monday work load....i just want to go on record saying how incredibly hurt i am about yesterday's game against the Bucs. Man... i wanted to say "WTF?" about 50948754 times yesterday. I kept screaming at the television "WHY WON'T YOU RUN VICK.... WHYYYYYYY!!" I mean, everyone knows that Vick ISN'T a pocket quarterback. Everytime he stays in the pocket, one of two things happen... they either rush him and he'll throw the ball away..but like his cousin Brooks...(naw... Vick's worse...) he'll throw it up and cause an interception...or two he'll he gets sacked. There's no other alternative to that... those are always the outcomes of his pocket throwing experiences. And we ALL know that when Vick gets hit...he does what?? all together say: Drops the doggone ball!! FUMBLE EVERYTIME. Twice yesterday the falcons were on the 1 yard line.... ONE YARD LINE and couldn't get a touchdown. Vick threw an interception like all darn day. The falcons turned over the ball like 4 times yesterday. That's ridiculous. Aaaaaah. Vick... do what you do best....ROLL OUT! It works for you. Do it. Tampa Bay MURDERED him in that pocket. And then to top it off...Vick throws wayyy to high. He has so much power and speed when he throws...which makes him awesome...but he needs to work on his aim. He's gonna get someone hurt throwing so high cuz everytime they gotta stop and jump up to catch it and i can just see someone now hitting the mess outta Price...(scratch that...he hasn't caught anything noteworthy all season though they payin him like he's Randy Moss or T. O. ... oooh don't get me started on that) err... Crumpler when he comes out of the air from catching one of Vick's passes and being crashed into the ground. I'm telling you... once Vick learns to throw the ball dead in their chest.... he'd be unstoppable. BUT FOR NOW... um... practice throwing in the pocket at PRACTICE...and roll out so you can see the field and run if need be during games!! PLEASE! *sigh* Okay...end of vent. Sorry. Had to get it off my chest. I feel better now so I'm off to work . Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...