Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Holidays!

I've stared at this screen for 7 minutes now. I've started over 4 times. Nothing seems to accurately represent what I feel and what I want to say. There's so much going on inside of me and I have no idea how to explain it. I just know that God is doing something miraculous in my life. No matter how much I run, or how far I roam. God always seems to guide me back to the path He has prepared for me....and for that I am eternally grateful.

It's amazing how some days everything in life seems so clear. You know where you're heading, you know what you're doing. You know who you are.... and then one day you wake up and nothing seems to make sense. You realize that you really don't know anything at all...and everything you were once sure of is now very "if-y".

That's me now. I realize that I don't know anything anymore. Everything I once knew, I no longer know...and everything that once seemed clear is now a big blur. The funny part about it is that... i'm totally okay with that. *sigh* I can't really explain it right now...so i'll just leave it at that. You wouldn't believe that I've been sitting here for an hour now...and this is all the far i've gotten. lol. Sooooo. Maybe I'll just try later.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...