Thursday, March 04, 2004

Think on these things.

I have a lot to say, but I really have so many other things to do today that I can't start on everything I want to talk about. But... I do have something I just have to leave you with. We spend so much of our time thinking about what others will do, think, and say....how others affect us, treat us, hurt us, love us....and why it's that way. I've spent so many days thinking about "what" and so many night's wondering and crying about "why". We spend majority of our alone time in thought. Thoughts that will never be known to anyone else in this world if we so choose. Our thoughts are intimate...they belong to us and no one else... yet it is the most powerful force known b/c it is from thoughts that our actions are usually manifested. So I charge you...and myself... to embrace the teachings of Paul...so that we all may know a better world.


"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
~ Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...