Friday, March 12, 2004

Perfect Chaos

Perfect:
God. He is soooo wonderful. There is no fault in Him. Everything about God is perfect.

Chaos:
Choir rehearsal last night. Wow... I'm glad I'm not the choir director...i think i would have exploded. it is amazing how all these "grown folks" make more noise and act a hot mess more than the children! we stayed in rehearsal for 3 hours going over about 4 songs!!!
count it.. 3 HOURS for four songs!! now that just ain't right is it? ...and they weren't new songs either. but that's how long it took her to calm us down, get us to focus, and help us all to blend. now that's chaos!


Perfect:
the weather is so nice today. i look outside and marvel at how clear and blue the sky is... the trees waving in the wind. my mom always say they are praising God through dance. i just thank God for ability to enjoy such weather through all my senses. and it's friday too!! what a good day to get off work and play! ahhhh... i'm loving it.

Chaos:
my desk. (lol) a tornado could have very well hit my desk and i wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. i'm usually a very organized person, however this week has been trying. i've been busy with meetings, conference calls, deadline oriented projects , and of course...my regular work!! Needless to say, the bigger the desk, the bigger the mess...and trust me, my desk is huge!!

Perfect:
my inner peace. yesterday, this would have been under chaos...but like the songwriter so eloquently sings "weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning!!" How many know that wthose words are so true. I feel so revived and joyful. I am excited about my future and what God is doing in my life... and I am excited that God is hearing my "midnight" prayers! He has given me so much peace.

Chaos:
my outer appearance (lol) Okay, I feel good today, but I really didn't feel like dressing up as usual. I am sitting at work looking straight homely today. (lol) I have my hair down and straight back, a white t-shirt (i had a turquoise pullover fleece on top earlier, but i got hot) , jeans, and some white nikes. Nothing spectacular and stunning. My co workers had previously named me "Ms. BRC- fashion model"....they claim that I am always wearing something different and beautiful... I don't see anything spectacular about it...but hey, I wont argue with them. It is a good thing no one's here today... otherwise my fashion card might have been revoked!! (lol)

Perfect:
The fact that I can think of more perfect things in my life than chaotic things. I could go on and on about what's perfect in my eyes... but i gotta work... so see ya. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...