Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hmmm...

It's a good thing I'm not a gambling woman! I thought that the work load would lighten up as the week progressed. I was wrong. VERY wrong. I have more work today than I did monday....and though they don't know it yet, I'm taking friday off...so next monday will be even more hectic. It's probably just as well... if I had free time on my hands, I still would probably have nothing to write about.
As of today, the "Bimp" craze hasn't exactly panned out too tough. My friends called him last thursday and told him that I liked him. Of course they couldn't wait to call me back like we were in 3rd grade to tell me that he was feeling me too. From what I can make out between the two of them giggling, squeeling, and talking over each other....they gave him my number and he was supposed to call me monday since that is when he was getting back in town. Of course it is now WEDNESDAY and I haven't heard from him. I didn't know how to react when they told me all of this. I was initially shocked b/c I had no idea why they called me in the middle of the day at work screaming in my ear. When my brain finally registered a couple of shouted words, I became happy b/c my feelings were being reciprocated... and then I felt... angry. Very angry b/c my friends don't listen to me. I mean, I'm glad he likes me but, what if he didn't? What if they just went and played Matchmaker without my permission and it blew up in all of our faces? And even now, the fact that he hasn't used my number lets me know that maybe he wasn't all too excited about calling me in the first place. So now what? I will face him tonight at Bible Study for the first time since this fiasco started. I hate when ppl know that I like them. It feels weird... and what's even worse is the fact that my nosey friends all know what is going on and will be eyeing both of us the entire night! So I don't know. I don't exactly have anything wonderful to write about today. Maybe tomorrow huh? Til then....

*dubie dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...