Friday, March 19, 2004

Life without Christ is like you Breathin to Death

A good friend of mine KLC wrote this on his page and it stuck with me. I mean, there are so many "Dead Men Walking" in this world. So many people have yet to find even one purpose for their life. They're just here. Breathin... but dead.

Rather we believe it or not, we all have eternal life... the question is WHERE are we going to spend it. Many people don't like to entertain the idea of Heaven because that means that you also have to recognize that there is also a Hell. However, no matter whether you BELIEVE or not, I feel that we all will have our place in one or the other. My point is that whatever we do...or don't do here...will determine our destination. Without God, there is no real life. I think the Old Testament refers to these type of people as "Dry Bones." If you know anything about dry bones... under the smallest amount of pressure they crumble and become dust. They have no water...and water IS the key to life. How many references does the Bible have to God being the "Living Water"... and us "thirsting" after Him? This just goes to show that with out the true Living Water (God), what normally has life and is fully of energy is now brittle, dry, and will eventually crumble and die. So choose ye this day Life.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...