Thursday, March 18, 2004

10 things you'd hate about me....

1. i like to chew and pop my chewing gum really loud. i know it's annoying... but it's sooooo much fun!!

2. i'm very indecisive when it comes to making up my mind about what to eat. If you're hungry and don't have a place in mind yet...i am NOT the person you wanna be around.

3. i sing continuously. i can't help it. it is like breathing for me. most of the time i don't even know i'm singing. (it's a good thing i am easy on the ears huh??)

4. i don't call people. It's not a good habit to have when your friends live hundreds of miles away... but I am terrible at keeping in touch with ppl. If you don't call me and keep up with me...I'll just kinda forget about you. I know, I know...it's sad. I gotta do better.

5. If you drive anything bigger than a car and try to pass me, I will speed up b/c I hate not being able to see past/over/around what's directly in front of me.

6. I love to pout. And will pout as much as I can when I'm not happy. (lol) I'm not really a cryer or a whiner...but I will sit there and say absolutely nothing for a long long time... I am the QUEEN of the "gloomy face". Hey...it works...so why quit?

7. I am moody. EVERYONE that know me (including myself...i just starting admitting this on 3/01/04) will attest to the fact that I AM MOODY. I can go from super happy, to super upset, to super sad, to super non-chalant, to super excited, to super silly, to super serious in a matter of hours!! NO, I'm not BI-POLAR.. lol I just change moods easily. Certain situations and thoughts bring out different emotions, which change my mood. I could be sad b/c my food sucked, then i go outside and see a rainbow, which makes me think about sunshine and good times and all of a sudden, I'm happy again. It's one of those things my friends get used to after a while.

8. i hate being ignored. if i am talking to you... and you are not giving me your undivided attention, i will get upset and tell you a little somethin. I'll say it nicely, but i'll cut ya...trust me. (lol)

9. I LOVE to listen to classical and gospel music and have forced many friends to endure it while riding with me. So if either genre don't agree with you...you probably won't like me to much b/c i blast it super loud and listen to it ALL the TIME.

10. I snore. Yeah i said it. I SNORE!!! (ducking so my head can't connect with a tomato or stone) From what I've been told, it isn't obnoxious...but it is noticeable and it can keep you up if you aren't already sleep. And it is also continuous. (hahaha) Sorry to all that have shared a room with me and I laughed when you told me that I snored. Now, it's official. Too many ppl have confirmed it.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...