Wednesday, March 17, 2004

10 things I hate about you...

hmmm. i'm bored. i was sick yesterday so i stayed home. *looking around to make sure no one's watching* Okay honestly, i wasn't sick. I was fine! I just didn't wanna be here at work... so I took a day off. It was sooooooo beautiful outside and it was a much need vacation from work. anywho. i thought i'd list some of my pet peeves... since i have nothing else to do.

1. ppl keeping their blinkers on too long. if you've changed lanes...or never plan to change lanes....turn it off!!!

2. radio stations going on commercial break all at the same time. Ugghhh

3. people that inhale really deep...like smokers.... for some reason I hate the way it sounds and i will literally go insane if you don't "exhale" in the same manner you "inhaled"... it's like someone scratching their nails against as chalkboard to me.

4. ppl that call me all the time, but never have anything to talk about. why are you calling me?? if you have nothing to say then don't call...i WONT make up any conversation. We'll just sit there until i get super mad and then i'll say I gotta go and hang up.

5. ppl who i went to high school with but wasn't really all that cool with, but then they act all fake like we were best friends when i see them in the mall, or store, or wherever and try to exchange numbers and swear that we should keep in touch. okay...why? all the ppl i was close to in high school i am already "in touch" with. Why start pretending to care now? Just say hi, let me say hi...and keep moving. If you must say more...just ask how i'm doing and let me do the same...there doesn't need to be any hugging and kissing and jumping up and down like you were just reunited with your long lost twin. ugh... fakers!!

6. Men who look or try to talk to me WHILE they are WITH their girlfriend/wife/baby's mother. Okay, why would I want your raggedy self when you trying to holla at me while your girl is right there? If you don't respect her...why should I even believe that you would respect me? Ugh.

7. ppl who mess with my personal belongings and swear they didn't even though it is all out of order and they are the only ones that could have done it. I know i have cool things and sometimes they call your name...but please...if you read it, wear it, touch it, try it, spray it, use it....put it back!!!

8. ppl who just stare for no reason. okay, i know we've all got caught staring at someone for whatever reason... but we've all learned that this is very embarrassing and uncomfortable. So please ppl....stop staring at me!! Not only does it make me super self conscious, but it makes YOU look weird too. Ladies no, i'm not flossin, no it isn't a push up or padded bra, no, i'm not just an armpiece...and yes...it's my real hair, yes it's my real eye color, yes, i am aware of how i look, thanks for being so awed by me... now stop staring!!!(lol) guys...no, i am not ethiopian, no i didn't wear this just for you, yes, i'm with him, yes i just walked by you without giving you the eye, yes, i do jiggle naturally when i walk. now stop staring!!! (lol)

9. ppl who try to race me when we are at a red light only to get in front of me and drive slow!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT... these ppl should be put in Jail!! Uggh.

and

10. If you say that you are gonna do something, like...call, write, take me out, buy me something, etc... then please, please do it. Be about your word. If I can't trust your word then what can i trust? There's nothing worse than not being dependable/reliable.

okay that's it for now. bye. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...