Thursday, January 15, 2004

Easy to start, hard to continue...

Man, that quote is so real in my life. I definitely have to work on that. In all areas of my life, I find it easy to start something, but maintaining something takes even more work and I usually slack off. Like this blogging thing. It's been a week and I haven't so much as looked at this let alone write in it. It's not that the desire has left, it's just that...well, life happens and i flow with it... It doesn't leave me too much time for blogging. Maybe next week I'll be a little better!!Anyways, Life is life... I wish I had time to tell you what's been up with me this last week... but writing that would take me the rest of the day... so...maybe another time. Anyways, I miss writing...so, I'm sure i'll pick it back up soon. Till then.... Peace..

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...