Friday, December 05, 2003

Should have knocked on wood!!!

Okay, I've never been the superstitious type... but there may be something to that knocking on wood bit. I mean yesterday, I went on and on about how everything in my life is going pretty well except for my love life...and then bang...the next thing I know, my world seems to turn upside down. How does that happen? Okay... I'm in an okay mood when I leave work, I get home and all chaos breaks loose. My mother and I have a little rif about some things...my cousin reneges on her "i'll stop being an @$$" vow... even my little cousin made me want to go upside of his head by putting his little nose in grown folks business. Man, I knew I should have knocked on wood. Okay scholars...I need help. How in the heck can knocking on wood somehow magically change your entire fate? Does wood have that much power? If so, then...is there like...a hierchy of wood in which you can knock on to bring you from moderate luck to extremely good luck. Can we like, trick the wood gods with that plastic laminate that looks like wood? Like on my desk...yeah, if I knock on my desk, will my luck stay the same...even though isn't real wood? Or maybe it's in the knock?? Hmmm. If I knock more times, will I somehow increase my luck? If I knock really soft, will the wood gods hear? How come when I say something really bad and negative and forget to knock on wood, nothing good happens? Why is it only one sided? So many questions...so little answers!! AHHHH LIFE SUCKS...but death i would suppose is much worse so never mind.
Today is friday and I am ready to shake my groove thang on somebody's dance floor. It's not likely that will happen since I've given up clubbin. It's too dangerous nowadays. Just a couple of weeks ago 2 men got shot and died at a club I used to frequently visit. To make it so bad, it was on a Monday. Who dies at a club on a monday? That must suck. I mean, things must really be bad on friday nights. I bet like, 5 people die on fridays.
Anyways, I actually have to do work today, so this is probably the shortest blog you'll get from me. Well, ta-ta.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...