Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Could it be L.... LL... Looo.... ah I can't say it.

Guess what!! My fine friend, RH, the first guy I ever mentioned on this blog...yeah him. Well, we are supposed to be going out this saturday. Isn't that wonderful?? Say what?? You don't care...well...hmph, you shouldn't rain on my parade because the simple things make me happy. I mean, we aren't going on a date per se. It's more like a friendly outing. But it is time with him, and that is what is important. I am so crazy about him. I mean, he's one of those guys that you really want to marry, but you're scared to move your relationship down the "romantic" road because you have so much riding on it and if you guys don't work out, you would have lost such a good friend and you cant bear that so you just keep things at a slow friend pace. I mean, RH is the prototype. He really is. He's first and foremost, into the church. I am not saying that he goes and that's all. I mean he's one of those rare Christians that actually practice what he preach and you can see his relationship with God in his everyday life. He and I rarely talk about religion or Church, but it is one of those things that is so evident in him, you'd never have to ask. Then, he's so easy to talk to. I feel like I'm in jr. high again when he and I talk on the phone. We talk for hours on end. Both of us sleepy the next morning...it's crazy. I mean, I have the goofy-est smile on my face right now! I feel every bit of 13!! Anyways, we can talk about anything and everything: sports, clothes, politics, work, school, kids, family, dating, church...whatever. Then, he has such a wonderful personality. I mean he is a true gentleman. He's kind and warm, but strong and energetic. He's ambitious and confident. Modest and giving. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I mean, he keeps me laughing. It gets to the point where I feel like I've done crunches after I talk to him. Oh and his appearance...wow. Whoever said appearance wasn't important must have been blind!! Looks may not be everything, but they sure are something!!! He is the color of everything good. He has a nice complexion with beautiful smooth skin. Low hair cut and this brotha has some really shiny healthy beautiful hair. Nice brown eyes with those thick curly eye lashes...makes a girl wanna just fall....mmmhhh. Anyways, he has a good heart, and a good job. He's pretty independent, but is not afraid to realize the power of asking for help when it's needed. I like him. I am so glad we are friends. Anyways, like I said before, ya'll pray for me on this one here. I'd love to be by his side for the rest of our lives. It's just like that. You know, there are some guys that I may feel love for, but I know that they are not good for me...like TD. I mean, I still love him, but I know that we are a disaster together. Then there are other guys like RH, who you just know is so right for you. I am just excited about what the future holds for us....if it actually holds anything for us.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...