Monday, December 08, 2003

Busy Bee

Silly me...last night, after the sweet falcons victory over nc, I was lying in bed thinking, oh tomorrow will be a slow day at the 'ole office since it's monday. Well, boy was I wrong. This is the first time I had a chance to breath all day. I'm halfway trying to scarf down a really nasty egg salad sandwich and day old baked chips from our "health" cafe downstairs while checking my email, and listening to my voicemail messages. I have no idea why everyone is treating me like I am their personal assistant. I have a job of my own...I can't do it all!!! Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and that I have more to tell, but it's not getting done today. So, see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...