Monday, December 01, 2003

New Beginnings

Hello everyone.
I had a pretty good thanksgiving holiday. I went to Church on thanksgiving morning, which is a tradition in my household. We are not religious people per se. I don't really believe in actually being "religious". I would describe us as Christians who have a personal relationship with God. I went to visit family and then ate dinner and chilled literally until today!!! I tried my best not to do anything but sleep, eat, and see friends. Speaking of seeing friends...I finally got a chance to hang out with my phone and email friend face-to-face!!! It is so weird to know almost everything about a person except what they are like in person. I mean, we've been friends for 6 months and Friday was the very first time we had actually seen each other in the flesh. We met originally through BP...he sent me a note about his business opportunity and it was actually pretty interesting...so I asked for more info. We shot each other brief notes and eventually the notes became longer and more general. Eventually, we exchanged numbers since we had e-mailed each other faithfully...every single day...each of us writing an equivalent of at least 2-4 pages on Microsoft Word. So, we talked and talked and talked. We became so into each other that we would talk to each other and still write...and the conversations did not overlap. We'll call him RH. RH and I would talk for hours on end about everything. It was so weird to know so much about someone you've never physically met, so about august, we decided that it was way past time that we started to hang out. Well august came and we decided to send pictures to each other first. He got mine and I got his and we both were kind of modest in saying how attractive we thought the other one was. Anyways, the day before we were supposed to meet. We both actually had something else to do that following day, so we postponed it. If I knew it was going to take us until November to reunite, I would have insisted that we see each other the day we planned!!! It was a long time coming, but we finally locked eyes on Friday and I must say, I haven't stopped thinking about him since. He's an amazing guy...and for a single girl like myself, He's a perfect 10. He has all the qualities I look for in a friend, a confidant, and a husband. I don't know what the future holds...or why out of all the guys I know, he's the first one I introduce to the world....but I do know that you will be hearing more about him. You guys keep your fingers crossed for me... I really like this one.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...