Monday, December 29, 2003

Time flies....

I can't believe an entire week went by and I haven't even so much as thought about writing. I told ya....it takes a lot to keep me motivated!! Anyways, I'm back and I'll try to at least write 2x this week!! I had a wonderful Christmas. Everyone loved their gifts and I even loved mine!! I got to sleep in late...which i must say was the BEST part of the holiday. 2 saturday's ago, AM (you do remember him don't you?) and I watched lord of the rings 1 at his house. I was soooo sick, but I wanted to see him, so i brought my kleenex, sudafed, and pillow and lounged around his house for the entire saturday. He had just got off of work that morning when i came over, so he was tired too. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms...well I was in his arms...the kleenex was in mine.
He's a really cool guy. I mean, it has been a while since I've cuddled with anyone!! It felt so good...so right. I liked it. In fact, I wanted to come back over last week, but he went to visit his family in Detroit for the holidays. Is it crazy that I missed him? I mean, we're not dating, I'm not his girlfriend, but I feel safe when i'm with him and I love laying around with him. I don't know what that's about. Anyways, after new years eve service, i am supposed to be going over to spend the rest of the night with him. I am excited!! He has really big arms and I love to put them over me like a blanket and go to sleep!! Yeah AM. You're cool.
Anyways, I am starting to get confused. I mean, I am still "single", yet there's 2 guys in my life that I really like. Both so different. Both good people. I mean, I've known and liked RH longer than AM, yet I feel closer to AM. I can talk to both of them for hours on end. They both are smart, well educated, and have a great sense of humor, but that is where the similarities end. I've described RH before: 5'8, fair-skinned, big pretty brown eyes, thick curly eye lashes, full lips, facial hair, really shiny black silky short straight hair, small-medium build, always dressed so professional, he looks like he just stepped off the cover of GQ. Well AM is 6'3, about 250pds, (offensive lineman), nice chocolate skin, deep dark eyes with a small twinkle, a very casual dresser, minimal facial hair, low hair cut, rough around the edges...i mean, the kind that will drive you so wild!!! They are both so sexy in their own way. But I must tell you...AM and I seem to have a more romantic connection. I like RH, but for as long as we have known each other, I've never felt that mutual attraction like i have with AM. I am curious to see what happens with them.

ps. I might just be getting that someone to hold me during the cold winter nights with AM!!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...