Thursday, December 18, 2003

AM

I have had a really unproductive day today. First, we had an ALL STAFF- MEETING today and its about 600 people that work here. So you can only imagine how chaotic that was. Half of these people I've never even seen in my life!! It started at 9 and it was SUPPOSED to end at 11, however we got out just in time for lunch, so now, it is 1pm and I am just now getting into my day. I don't mind at all b/c that just means that my day will go by faster. I am soooo ready for 5pm so I can go home and go to sleep!! I stayed up all night talking to AM about everything. He is like...the funniest guy I know. I love that. Every morning I wake up with sore abs from laughing so much the night before. AM is definitely good people. We are supposed to be having a "lounge day" on Saturday. I am going over to his house and we're going to watch movies and act silly all day!! I love that!! That's one thing I miss about being in a relationship, you got a chance to do that kind of stuff all the time. So many people take that for granted. I know I did. But to actually feel comfortable enough with a person that ya'll can just straight chill and do nothing together all day is a really wonderful thing. Anyways, I don't really know whats up with us yet. We talk every day and I think he's definitely someone I want to keep in my life.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...