Thursday, December 04, 2003

A good day to be Noah.

Man, if today isn't a depressing day then I don't know what is. It's cold, dark, and rainy. Not a good day to go on a lunch date with a guy you just met huh? Well, I wish you would have told me sooner. I got to the restaurant and I was SOAKED!!! So much for first impressions huh? I didn't get the feeling that he thought we were a match made in heaven. I guess I blew that one. And to make it so bad..HE WAS HOTTTT!!! He's the kind of guy that will make you get weak in the knees. Man. I should slap myself for not rescheduling or something...or at least for not finding an umbrella. Anyways, I doubt he's interested. So our background is not really worth mentioning. We'll at least it's warm here at the 'ole office. I can always count on them to have the heater set on HELL!!! I walked in and dried up instantly....actually I started to sweat a little. I should be used to it by now. Oh well. I'll get over it. Well, a good thing about today is that it's payday!!! Hooray!! I need some kind of pick me up. I mean, my life is going pretty well right now in most departments. I have a good, fulfilling, stable job that I love, with supurb benefits and a pretty good salary..i mean, you can always stand a raise... And my spiritual life is wonderful. I am really active in my Church and I feel at peace with my beliefs. I am in pretty good health, have a wonderful family life...my parents and I are getting along just great, and my cousin decided to stop being an @$$ for the holiday season. I am living a drama free life...yet, well, you know....it's cold outside and I'm looking for someone special to keep me warm by the fireplace and I am having NO LUCK!!! AHHHH! Okay I feel better now. It just amazes me how everything could be going so perfectly in your life but one little thing, and it can mess up your entire flow. I know that I should be "patient", and wait for the "right one" to come along...and blah blah blah...but I gotta be honest... I need some LOVIN and I need it NOW!!! I mean...can a sista get a hug please!?!? :(
I am ready for someone interesting to come around...it doesn't have to be a "forever" situation. At this present moment, i am just looking for someone to share the winter with. Why is that soooo hard!!!!! I don't know. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting huh? Al-right...I'll do it. Hmmph. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...