Wednesday, December 10, 2003

a few of my favorite things....

Ahhh....so cold and rainy out. A good friend of my swears that nothing good ever comes out of a rainy day. I used to laugh at him and say "oh be quiet. it's just rain!!!" But the older I get, and the more it rains, the more his words seem to reign true. I hope that it is just coincidence that every rainy day that I can readily recall this year was either horrible or on the verge of being horrible. Last thursday it rained, and i told you about how awful my lunch date went. I sure wish I could do that over again. So far, today has been okay...except for the usual traffic jam in the mornings. I work about 20 min away from my house, yet it took me an hour and a half just to get to work this morning. I decided since rainy days always put me in a down mood...and for some reason always seem to be a "day gone wrong", I will tell you about what puts me in a good mood. Hmmm where to start...Okay here goes...
candles...Michael Vick running in a TD in the 4th quater after the 2 min. warning with no time outs and down by 6...chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream by ben and jerry...home made spaghetti...sleep...Jaylen Rose...swimming...satin sheets...Olive Garden...myrtle beach...classical music...snow days..."just because" cards from a significant other...girls night out...squash...people with a great sense of humor...blockbuster nights...forehead kisses...jazz...Larenz Tate in Love Jones...The Minn. Vikings...visits from old friends, movies...bubble baths...dancing...washing cars on a warm summer day...cute chubby babies...playing pool with people who think I can actually play...Christmas...everything Outcast has ever done...hot chocolate with whipped cream....anything with whipped cream!!...and to cut this short for time sake...I'll say that the things that makes me the happiest is good sleep, good food, and good men!!!!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...