Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Good Friends...a hard find.

Today I came into work thinking that I was going to be really productive for a change since I'm like...the only one here!! However, I got a call from a good friend AW. She and I attend the same church and became really close as soon as we met. She and I are both really busy and lately have not really been in each others lives as much as we used to. She called me and this entire month of distance was instantaneously melted away. I felt like I was in middle school or something. We talked for about an hour, then we called one of our other friends, DG on 3-way and continued talking for another hour. I love those girls. I didn't realize how much I missed just chatting about nothing with the girls. We get so caught up sometimes in the NOW, and in our careers, our love life, or bills, our next step, that we forget to just chill and shoot the breeze with the loved ones we call friends. She had called to tell me that she was having a get together at her house after Watch Night service on New Years Eve. I told her I'd be there.... but I failed to say for how long. I kinda already have plans. See, AM and I are supposed to be chillin at his house after service but I told him I'd call when we got out. So I'm thinking...what i'll do is go to my friends "breakfast get together" and ask AM if he wants to come...if he does then, that would be perfect. I could spend time with my friends without taking away quality time with him. If he doesnt want to come, then I'll just quickly drop by my friend's house and then go to AM's house. Either way, I'm definitely doing both!!!


No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...