Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Re-Appear

We MUST be coming up on Autumn.

There could be no other explaination for the sudden re-appearance of the EX's. Ya'll know every year I always mention one of the oldies trying to make a comeback. I wonder why it's always in the Fall? Do men not like relationships when it's Hot? Do they already have someone when it's cold? I don't get it. It never fails. As soon as Sept/Oct/Nov hits...the phone calls and emails come.

"Hey Sway, how have you been?"

"So, you still with that guy from 2003?"

"I ran accross a picture of you and wanted to see what was up with you."

"You still single, right?"

BOOOO!!!! There's nothing worse than backtracking. I've one too many times and I'm not trying to make a habit of going back to old news.

I guess I can't hate on them for trying. I'm definitely fly! :)

But still, what is it about men re-connecting? They all give me that same tired line.

"Oh Sway, we really had something good didn't we? I don't even remember why we stopped dating."

Well I do idiot! And those reasons are more than enough for me to promptly hang up or delete your email without the slightest hesitation.

This year it's AM. Again. It's like, every Autumn he reappears. But what do I expect, we met around this time. lol

He told me about how he's finally ready to settle down, get married, have a child and all that jazz. Apparently, he thought that we were always cool and we had a good relationship when we were together. So why not give it a try.

Um...how 'bout NO.

Cool guy, but um... Sway needs more.

First off, were we in a relationship? Really? Cuz I remember not having a clue to what we were doing and you made sure it stayed that way. Then I remember all that nonsense with Vicki Jo and how you didn't even want to go out with me on Valentines day. THEN... on top of that, you just straight dissappeared on me after my birthday! That's how we "broke up"...if you want to call it that. I just never heard from you crazy behind again for like a year. But I'm supposed to want to get married to you? Are you serious??

Kneegrows. I don't know what to think. The sad part is that he's actually one of the better ex's. The rest of 'em KNOW I don't even wanna see their number on my caller ID. That doesn't stop them from trying though. Dudes gotta try. Eh. *shrug*

I wonder if he's gonna try to reconnect again next year? lol

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...