Friday, September 19, 2008

What's watching me

I've been in a training class all week. So today's been busier than I'd like my Fridays to be. However, I've been itching to blog comment on all the stuff I've seen over the last month or so and I realize that if I don't at least try to put it on here now, I never will. So here's my quick and dirty on some of my thoughts about what I've seen on t.v.

1. During the H. Clint.on's speech at the DNC, she listed all of these things she was proud to be, but none of them was a wife. Hmmmm. Bill come get your wife please.

2. And while I was watching the speech, I notice that her tanner/bronzer/whatever melanin challenged folks use to give their skin a less pale look/ stopped right above her blouse collar and it was quite distracting to see the contrast of stark white skin. I could hardly focus on her speech. Although she got my attention with "No way, no how, No McLame...errr Cain."

3. I love Michelle. Her hair was incredible. I mean that's not why I love her, but I just really enjoyed her speech.

4. Malia's lip gloss was poppin. Those children are so cute.

5. I keep forgetting Isis on ANTM is a tran.ny until she speaks. Then I'm like...oh yeah. She's cute to me. I like her.

6. I tried to see what the fuss was about Gossip girls one night. But I kept getting confused because all the guys look alike.

7. Prison Break is the SHIIIZZNNIITTTT!! I'm addicted.
Monday evening
me: baby, i'm gonna go ahead and go home.
usher: but why *frowning and looking at clock* It's only 6:30 and you just got here.
me: i know, but i know you wanna unwind before your friends get here for Monday night football. i don't wanna get in the way of that.
usher: stop yo' lying. I know you wanna watch prison break. football doesn't come on til 9.
me: womp womp.. busted!

8. The heck wrong with R. Kelly this week talking 'bout "What exactly do you mean by teenager?" He needs to be slapped. Hard.

9. Tina Fey's depiction of Sar.ah Pali.n was soooo freakin funny. I wish I could have recorded that.

10. Matt Ryan needs to be traded. I was so disappointed in the Falcon's game against Tampa Bay.

11. I couldn't hate on my boy Warrick Dunn though. Even though he's back with Tampa Bay now, and I hate them, I was so happy when I saw him move and shake all down the field for a touchdown on my falcons. I love Dunn. Hated to see him leave us.

12. To me, the new 90210 is not as good as the old one. I could be jumping the gun though. I've only seen one and a half episodes.

13. Two sentences and I was done.
"Do you agree with the Bus.h doctr.ine?"
"In what respect Charlie?"
Need I say more?

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...