Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts

So here we are.

On the last day of September.

How in the heck did we get so far down in the year? It seems that the longer I live, the faster time goes. Pretty soon it'll be Thanksgiving, Christmas then 2009!!

I'm honestly looking forward to the remainder of the year. Always hoping that latter will be greater than the former. I'm grateful that Usher is still at his job and I can finally focus on my bills full force now. I still haven't learned how to just be a girlfriend. I always go to wife mode. Always wanting to help a little more than I should. It's not right, but it's okay. I am who I am. When I truly get disgusted with myself for investing in people who can quickly leave...I'll change.

I have no idea what our plans are for thanksgiving. Christmas is going to be phenomenal! We're attempting to go to the mountains again. This time, we booked one HUGE cabin. 3 stories. 3 decks. Basketball court. 5 Jacuzzis. Pool and Ping Pong table. Play room for the kids. Enough rooms for 30 people to comfortably sleep. It sounds really great. And we're actually going to be ON the mountain this time instead of near.

I hate that Usher doesn't want to go this year. :( I took it kinda hard. It'll be our first Christmas apart and I got used to spending holidays with him. So that's the only bummer part. But we'll only be there for about 3 days...so I'll manage. lol

Anways...I didn't really want to write much today. Just thought I'd allow myself the satisfaction of pecking on a few keys so that everyone around will think I'm working super hard today.

Which I am actually. Have been alot lately. Things are kinda changing here. There's less people now, so I'm getting more work. Plus, it's been a more strict environment with the economy the way it is. Everyone's afraid of losing their job and are trying to be more productive.

I've been thinking alot lately about going back to school. Lord knows I need to. It's just that there's no way I can or want to take out anymore student loans. After pricing different schools yesterday, I don't think I'm quite ready to commit to paying out of pocket.
Hopefully if Usher and my mother keep their jobs...and I can keep mine. I'll be able to enroll in a Masters program next fall.

Keep me in prayer!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...