Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Weird

I feel weird today. I kinda wanna cry, but I don't know why. Have you ever felt that way? I mean, nothing's wrong really. I am just kinda down today. I didn't talk to AM yesterday, which was actually cool because I was busy anyways, but I wonder if that's what triggered my weird mood?
I always do a lot of thinking on my way to work in the mornings. So this morning, I thought about the fact that AM didn't call. That in itself didn't bother me. I don't really expect him to call every single day or anything!! But it started me to thinking about him ...and me...and what's really going on between us. I guess I got kind of nervous because I'm really starting to like him...and honestly, I've been burned so many times by guys, I am scared of caring for anyone. I know a lot about AM. I let him talk me to sleep on the phone about his past and his relationships. Reason being, I wanna get an understanding of the type of person he is and what he's like in relationships. One night, he scared me. He said that he's really sometime-y. He said that he changes all the time and he gets bored easily. That really stayed with me. I've had a boyfriend like that before and though we stayed together for four years, he cheated on me half that time and I was devastated because I just KNEW he was the one! I can't do that anymore. A sense of security is at the top of my list as far as relationships go. I think that kinda shook me up this morning when I began to think of how easily I could start loving him one of these days, and he could just become uninterested and be done with me. I don't know, maybe I'm obsessing because I'm feeling guilty about what happened with PL saturday. I mean, AM has given me no reason to think he'd do that to me...and besides, we haven't even started a relationship yet and I'm already worrying about it ending. But, I wonder if that's the source of my weird mood? Hmmm..
Or maybe.... it's because I was craving pizza last night, so I spent $13 on a meat lover's but it took 3 hours for them to deliver it and I was STARVING...but it was 10pm when they got there and I couldn't eat much b/c it was so late..... I was pissed b/c I was starving, plus I couldn't satisfy my craving for pizza b/c it was too late for all that then. So, I brought it for lunch and now, I don't even want pizza anymore. So not only was I hungry last night, but I'm hungry again today b/c I actually brought the pizza to work with me but don't want it and don't have anything else to eat! AAAHHHHH!

Or... it could be that... I don't know. It's wednesday and I need a hug!! :(

Well who knows why I feel so funky!! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!

*dubie dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...