Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Back to life...back to reality...

Well, my long weekend is over and i am not excited at all! I went to the doctor early yesterday morning, so it doesn't feel like i had the day off. Valentines day was not that great for me. It brought up a lot of old memories...some I wasn't ready to face...
But I got through it and it is all good now. AM said that he's really sorry for screwing up my valentines day and he's gonna make it up to me friday. We'll see what he's working with. Anyway, other than that my weekend was aight...

I'm not really in a talkative mood today... so...i guess i will hit you up tomorrow.

*dubie, dubie*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...