Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wednesday ramblings

Okay…so I got a lot on my mind these days… which means that I may be writing a little more frequently. Well let me not say that… a sista will get lazy and stop writing in a heartbeat! I do have a lot to say.. .I just don’t know how much of it will get said… so we shall see.

Today though... I don’t wanna talk about much of anythang. Everything on my mind is of NO importance or intellectual value whatsoever! Who wanna be deep when its THIIIIS wonderful outside?!?! I hope this is a premonition of what the rest March will bring. I’m happy these days just cuz the sun is out and I don’t have to wear suede and leather just to keep warm.

Oh yeah… I just remembered why I got on here…I wanted to just update you on the little Anthony thing. I wrote about it here…

And I know a few of you commented on the email not doing any good. Guess what, ya’ll were right.
Amazingly the day after I wrote that post, Anthony found me on my newly created myspace page.

He was charming as usual…asking me about my marriage date and telling me how it was TG’s loss cuz i'm such a great woman, after I casually told him that I wasn’t getting married.

I went to his myspace page, just to see what was poppin there. Nothing stood out about it. It looked and SAID exactly what his black planet and yahoo spaces said. Then I saw his favorite catch phrase... “I want what’s coming to me”.

Isn’t that some bold ish to say when you go around playing folks and breaking hearts and screwing women out of money, time, and innocence?

Anyways… he had 214 women as friends there. All of them thick with big breast. lol I guess that’s his thing. *shrug* So I go down to read the comments on his page… and I find something quite interesting. Ole girl that blasted him on yahoo…also blasted him on his myspace page. I guess she sent notes to those 214 women saying the same stuff she said to us on yahoo. I was very tickled…until I saw most of the comments left about ole girls attempt to call Anthony out. Here are a few…


~Just dropping by to say hey...It looks like you have a little drama on your page...LOL...Hit me up when you get a chance.


~Yo, yall got that message too?!?!?!?!?!?!? LMAO LOL, LMAO... Well, damn she must have a lot of time (being that there are nearly 200 girls in your friends list) and emotions... hope it all works out.


~You know I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but I can honestly say that you have crossed the STUPID line. Hell you and POP are right up there together wouldn't know a good thing if it sat on your face! You need to get your mind right nigga and make it ASAP! Cause clearly you playing games right now and about to lose the best thing that has happened to you. If you think its a game call POP and ask him what I told him. BITCH GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!

~I recieved a message and hope you good ! Handle ya buisness homie! Two Fingahs

~Hey Anthony - Having a stalkers not easy huh??? lmao. Anyway, just wanted to come by and say hello to you. Good LUCK!!!

~lol I SEE U GOT A STALKER ON YA HANDS ANTHONY LOL HANDLE THAT HOMIE ! LOL


So out of 6 comments… only one girl was upset. lol. I guess she was one of the many that thought she was his main chick.

What’s gets me is that instead of these women having red flags about this neegro going off in their head…or maybe even thinking…wow… she might have a point, they all pretty much take his side and think that she’s either crazy, a stalker, or desperate.

Crazy stuff to me. Just thought I’d share.

I guess he’s still pimpin. What a shame.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...