Thursday, March 02, 2006

I appreciate you...

How very much better it is to appreciate the good things you have while you still have them. For then, not only can you appreciate them, you can put them to positive and productive use. So begin each day by counting your many blessings. Pay particular attention to the ones so overwhelmingly a part of you that you might otherwise take them for granted. True abundance and gratitude are solidly linked. The more you appreciate the good things, the more numerous they will be.

I am not sure where i got that from but i was cleaning out my "documents" folder and I along with a bizillion blog posts i've started and never finished/posted over the years, I ran across this. I know I found it somewhere around the end of last year and so i figured i'd share it with you all since i liked it so much.

And also...I just wanted to take the time out today to say thank you to all of you. Those words up there made me realize how much i take you for granted. Sometimes I forget people actually peep into me daily, or weekly...or whenever. Sometimes I overlook how much effort some of you put in your comments. So thanks. :)
Close friends whom I talk to on the regular, thanks for still coming here and reading my shananigans although you probably know everything there is to know before you get here. lol
Blog friends i've met along the way, I appreciate you reading and sometimes commenting (or not) on the things that I write. You all have been wonderful.
And lurkers whom i've never met and have no knowledge of when, where, or how much you read my blog, I thank you too. Although I'd love to know that you're there... i can understand if you just wanna read and go. :) I thank you too.

*hugs all around*

Okay enough mushyness... enjoy your day!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...