Monday, July 18, 2005

Been around the world and back...

What a weekend! *whew*

I mean, from sleepovers, to jail, to church, to shopping sprees, to junkyards, to candle lit bedrooms...this weekend was CRAZY! I can't even begin to tell you about it. I'm still trying to grasp it all as i sit here this crazy monday afternoon. I look like crap too. lol. Nothing this weekend went the way it was supposed to... and i'm really glad. It all started with an emergency phone call on thursday evening. That phone call had a sista shook. I was glad to hear this voice...but VERY concerned about what this voice was saying to me. It had the beginnings of being the weekend from HELL...but it all kinda turned around and easily became the best weekend i've had all year!

Anywho.... that's all i can say about it. Well...that's all i WANNA say about it. It's too much to discuss. I'll be around later. Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...