Thursday, July 07, 2005

Karma is a *Bleep*

U ever loved someone soooo much that the thought of losing them drove you completely insane? I know I have… Actually on a few occasions. There have been many occasions where I was completely gaga over a guy and his behind really wasn’t ‘stuttin me. I mean, we was dating…but he just treated me like I was nothing… Or i just THOUGHT we were dating and then i came to find out...he just thought of us as friends. Ugh... that was the WORST! And then he’d move on to someone else and I’ll find out that he treats her like a queen. Oooh that used to make my blood boil. It also gave my ego a pretty big blow. But you know what? Not ONCE did I ever seriously consider doing him or his property any harm. I just always figured that what goes around comes around.

Well after TG finished sharing what happened to him this week, I realized how happy I was that I never did anything ugly to anyone.

Last week sometime
TG’s cell rings


TG: hello
Girl: hey, what’s up this is “Girl”… how are you?
TG: hey what’s up, how u doing. I’m good, I’m good. It’s been a while girl, what u up to.
Girl: Nothing. *giggle* (insert conversation about whatever)
TG: U still in florida?
Girl: yeah…but I’m thinking about moving to Atlanta.
TG: Oh yeah? That’s cool. It's cool up here. U gone stay with yo cousin?
Girl: Uh-Uh. I was thinking we could move in together. I’ve been missing you. It’s been so long since I’ve seen my baby.
TG: uh… YOU'RE baby? *laughing* Girl you are a trip. *thinking she was playing...*
Girl: why am i a trip?
TG: *realizing she was for real* Well, you know I got a girl now right?
Girl: huh?
TG: yeah, ‘member I told you about her?
Girl: yeah, but I didn’t know ya’ll were still kickin it. Ya'll serious?! *smacking teeth* I thought we were together?
TG: UH-UH! We good friends, but for real, I’m with somebody now.
Girl: hmph. Well…you can still see me. I’m coming up for the 4th. Lemme come through and holla at cha. We can get together for the weekend.
TG: Girl, didn’t I just tell you I got a girlfriend? All my free time ‘s gonna be spent with her. Besides, we’ll be out town anyway. U welcomed to come see ya cousin…but um, I doubt you’ll see me this weekend.
Girl: *mad* We’ll see.

TG didn’t mention too much about this convo to me. He just told me the basics the first time around. A girl from his past was trying to hook back up…he told them about me…they got mad… then end. Uh…I was used to that just as he was used to me saying the same thing. Both of us have our share of past people trying to resurface since we've been together. We're both real open and honest about all of them. I think he got me beat though. I got rid of most of my male friends during my detox program. But TG...man, women seem to just flock to him. He’s got a cool style… and i've seen with my own eyes how women just seem to flirt with him and are drawn to him, so this whole exhange didn’t phase me one bit. I said oh…like I usually do…and we proceeded to enjoy each other’s company as usual.

We were together all day Sunday. He came to church with me, he treated me to dinner, and then went back to his place. It was a relaxing day. Nothing out of the ordinary…until he mumbled that this stupid girl kept calling him all day. I was wondering why he kept looking at his phone, shaking his head and sending it to voicemail throughout service. Anywho… she stopped after a while…and we all thought everything was back to normal.

We got back from Myrtle Beach Monday night/Tuesday morning around 2am. He was in the bed by 2:30am. Everything seemed peachy keen. Our weekend was great…and we were back in tha "A" safe and sound. He leaves for work around 6 every morning. So he got dressed…still sleepy I’m sure…and proceeded to go outside and go to work. He said his car looked a little strange when he first walked out the house… like it was glistening or something. It was still fairly dark at 6, so he figured it was the streetlight or something. The closer he got to his car, the more he was able to see…until he just stopped dead in his tracks.

How about… this man’s car was egged and floured. I’m not talking about a few eggs either… I mean, any where from a dozen to two doezen eggs. ALL OVER…and his entire car was doused in FLOUR. Do you know that if that ish would have dried and baked in the sun… he would have had to get a whole new paint job? And then to top it all off… 2 of his brand spankin new tires were slashed and flattened. TG was HOT! At first, he was like… what in the hell….who in the hell… Why in the HELL…

He called the police…and after that he realized that he had a message on his phone.

Tuesday
6:30 am.

VoiceMail (VM): …to listen to your messages, press 1
TG: *pressing 1*
VM: …uh…hi TG, this is “Girl’s mom”… *sniff, sniff* I hate to have to call you with this, but my daughter was in an accident and the police said that she got in an accident on your street. I don’t know what is going on, but I thought that you should know. She told me she was going to see you, but I advised her against it since the word down in columbus is that you're practically married...but you know "Girl", she wouldn't listen. She and her friend are at the hospital and they are both okay, but my "Girl" is bleeding internally and she's having severe chest pains...and her friend had to get stitches in her face. If you need to get in touch with me, I can be reached at XXX-XXXX. *click*


So come to find out after talking to the police, her mom, her dad, his roommate, his neighbor, and her…this is what happened.

Ole girl got into town Saturday morning. She knew she was leaving late Monday night, so she hurried and called TG to see if she could change his mind about seeing her. He didn’t answer. She knew where he lived because it was the same house he’d lived in the first time he moved to Atlanta 7 years ago. So, she decided to just ride by his house. Saw his car there… called again. No answer. Knocked on the door….no answer. *she didn’t know that he wasn’t there cuz we were together* She left MAD. Sunday morning, called again. No answer. Rode by the house AGAIN. *this time TG’s roommate saw her and the friend riding by the house …he knew who she was and thought it was odd, but shrugged it off* ALL day Sunday she’s blowing his phone up cuz she wanted to see him. He ain’t at home…so she figured he was with me. She got REALLY mad. We left for S.C. Sunday night. We left my car AND his at his house cuz we went with his family. We still have no idea if she rode by there Sunday night or not. But Monday night when we got back, all was well. I left. He went to sleep.
3am in the morning, his nosey neighbor *sometimes it pays to have one of those* was still up and saw this grey Galant riding up and down the street. She watched a few times before going in the house. By 3:15, the girl got out the car…egged his car…floured it…slashed his tires…and jumped back in the car her friend was driving. They sped off…and before they could even get off of his street, they collided with a truck and it totaled their rental car. So not only did they get hurt but... they totaled an uninsured rental car, GOT caught, and once they got out of the hospital, the police took her to jail. If TG would have pressed charges…she would have been facing 3 different charges…all of which are felonies.

All cuz some guy didn’t wanna holla at her no mo'. And the sad part for her is that after all of this…. He is STILL with me… and she STILL doesn’t have a chance. So….tell me…
Was it really worth it?

*smh*

God does NOT like ugly.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...