Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not cool

Ooooooooooh I am so ITCHY!!!!!

I scratched my arms until they turned red and whipped up. I've applied my aloe vera gel... cold water....ice. Nothing is working!

It's the sunscreen lotion.

I know it is.

I hate that I have such sensitive skin. This weekend Usher and I went to look at cars. I swear we were only outside for about 15 minutes. 20 max. It was nice out, so of course I was sleeveless. I sometimes forget how easily my skin burns. By the time i got home that night, the tiny itchy burning bumps I've become so familiar with, made thier appearance. Dang... it wasn't even THAT hot Saturday.
I put a little gold bond powder on my arms and called it a night. Since the weather on Sunday was cool, I figured my small time in the sun couldn't have done so much damage that my bumps would stay. I was wrong.

Luckily, monday and tuesday, I didn't have too many problems out of them. They were there, but they weren't itching or burning. Instead of leaving them alone, my crazy behind figured it would be a good idea to put sunscreen on my arms to ensure no more damage would occur.

Yeah so I made things worse. Apparently, i'm allergic to suncreen too. I should have known this because everytime i put it on, it burns...but I always figured it was because my skin was already irritated. But this time, I realize it's just as much the sunscreen as it is the sun. Before then, I was fine. Now I'm super itchy... i mean my arms are burning. I'm uncomfortable and cranky. I really wanna scream. I can no longer scratch because I've made my arms blood red and added whips to the massive tiny bumps. My arms are jacked up!! I sooooooo wanna go home and jump in a pool of cold water. How can I work like this!! Ugh!

I really hope this goes away soon. :(

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...