Tuesday, April 08, 2008

4 days til D-Day

So the countdown has begun.

I think my body knows it because I've been sleeping extremely long and very peacefully this last past week. Unfortunately, since some events have taken place since I last wrote, my moving money is depleted. This means that the nice queen pillowtop mattress I planned to buy this weekend is on hold. Every since I decided to move back, I figured I'd give away most of my belongings. The next time I move out, I want mostly all new things. So my living room set is going to Usher, kitchenware is going to my aunt, and my bedroom suite, I decided, will be given to my parents. I figured my beautiful mahogany california king suite would look fabulous in their room. They have the space for it. My bedroom at their house already has my old queen size bedroom suite in it and to keep from moving everything and moving it again the next time I move, I figured this would be a better move. Besides, the king size suite I now have, would crowd my lil room way too much there. I just figured I'd get myself a new mattress since I've spoiled myself and am in love with my pillowtop.
But as usual, my plans were interupted by the need of those around me and I spent my mattress money last week. So now, when I move back, I'll be sleeping on my old mattress that I've had since I was 12. Boo! I hate that thing. I guess I shouldn't complain. It's only for a week...or two depending on the delivery schedule.

Anyways, I've been soaking up my last week in my place. Enjoying the quietness. The freedom. The privacy. Walking around naked. Eating honey combs at 2 in the morning. All that! It's been great. *sigh*

Aaaanywho. I'm hungry. I have about 10 minutes before lunch. Just thought I'd come and share my moving woes. lol Later!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...