Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lost Mojo...

I’ve changed my mind.

I’m tired of writing about Usher and I. Is that weird? How am I gonna be tired of us? lol I guess cuz I’ve realized that nothing new is gonna happen with us. We’re gonna fight, then make up until one day we either break up or get married. So when either of those outcomes happen, I’ll update you.
Plus I went by a blog today and realized how tiring it is to hear about the same two people all the doggone time and figured my readers are probably as tired of reading about usher and I as I am in writing it…and reading on other people’s blogs.

I don’t really have anything else to talk about… but that’s never stopped me before. I have lots of chaotic thoughts in this noggin of mine. I usually get them when I’m off work and away from a computer. lol By the time I get back to a computer, I have lost all desire to blog…and halfway forgot the subject I wanted to talk about. But, when I get a blog jones…I’ll be sure to share.
*shrug*

Anyways… I’m lazy today…. So I’ll just do a meme (or two). I’ll be back to do a real post when I find my mojo.

Random thangs....
1. Who is the last person you high-fived?
Some lady at church. Preachers always want you to interact with your neighbor.
Preacher: Hi-5 your neighbor and say “nay-bah”

Me and lady kinda glancing at each other hoping the other one didn’t see us looking so we don’t have to really do a hi-5. Dang…we caught eyes. Weirdly hi-5in..each other mumbling “Neh-buh”

Preacher: Gawd, is good!

Me and lady:*mumbling* Gawd, is good.


2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
*blink, blink* NEXT

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
nope. I need total silence…or a fan to drift off. I’m extra sensitive to noise. I don’t understand how I could be after living in a dorm. *shrug*

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
uh…negative.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Sure have. I know you can’t tell by reading this blog. lol

7. How fast can you type?
pretty fast… 70ish wpm.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
After scary movies yeah. lol

9. Eye color?
brown

12. Do you knock on wood?
nope. Didn’t you read one of my first blog postings here???

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
nope

14. Do you think you're attractive?
for the most part yeah.

15. Can you hula hoop?
No. And I’m ashamed. Very ashamed.

16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yeah.

17. What do you want for Christmas?
A new car! Any takers???


18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
That lives on Drury Lane?

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
nope… too busy snoring.

20. Who wrote the book of love?
dunno. *shrug*

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Nope

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
I dunno… lemme check
.
.
.
*2 minutes later*
I’m tired… I only got through the C’s.

25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
no. does my little pony count?

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Work. Gym. Home. Nothing spectacular

29. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
Today.

31. How are you feeling today?
I’m good

32. Are you black?
uh… *looking at skin* guess so! lol

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
nope

34. What are you looking forward to?
a lot. let’s see.. a new car… a new place…a raise…seeing the results of hitting the gym…lol… lots.

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Unfortunately. Wish I remembered why...

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
Definitely a Negative

38. Can you handle the truth?
sometimes

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
nope

40. What 3 things you always bring w/ you to places?
driver’s license, keys, and celly

41. Any cool scars?
scars…yes…
“cool” scars… no

43. How many kids do you plan on having?
however many God blesses me with. (unless I get to 5…then I’d just get my tubes tied.)

44. What do you do when no one is watching?
Do my beyonce impressions in the mirror.

46. Do you talk to yourself?
yeah.

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
yeah.

48.Two things about the opposite sex that you first notice.
walk, face.

50. Who did you last hug?
my momma

52. Where is your phone?
right here in front of me

53. What was the last thing you ate?
a home made salad. (mmmm)

54. Favorite Color?
don’t have just one. I have favorite colors for favorite things.

55. What is the last movie watched?
Idlewild

56. What song do you currently hear?
Donnell Jones - u know what's up

57. What do you want?
Everything


Yes or NO Questions…
Rules:
You can ONLY reply with a YES or NO
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING
(although things with asterisks I will elaborate on if you ask me to in comment section.)

Taken a picture completely naked? Yes
Danced in front of your mirror naked? Yes
Told a lie? Yes
Ever had a one night stand? No*
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes
Been arrested? No
Made out with someone of the same sex? Yes*
Seen someone die? No
Kissed a picture? Yes
Slept in until 5pm? Yes
Had sex at work (on the clock)? Yes*
Fallen asleep at work/school? No
Held a snake? Yes
Ran a red light? Yes
Totaled a car in an accident? No*
Pole danced? No
Sang karaoke? Yes
Done something/someone you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out of your nose? No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No
Kissed in the rain? Yes
Sang in the shower? Yes
Gave your private parts a nickname? No
Ever gone to school/work without underwear? Yes*
Sat on a roof top? Yes
Played chicken? No
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No
Broken a bone? Yes
Mooned/flashed someone? No
Had sex with your socks on? Yes
Shaved your head? No
Slept naked? Yes
Blacked out from drinking? No
Played a prank on someone? Yes
Had a gym membership? Yes
Felt like killing someone? Yes
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes
Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No
Been in a band? Yes
Subscribed to Maxim? No
Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? No
Shot a bow and arrow? No
Played strip poker? Yes
Tripped on mushrooms? No
Donated Blood? Yes
Eaten alligator meat? No
Have you been to more than 10 countries? No
Been caught having sex in your car? Yes*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...