Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wed nes day

Awwwww…you guys DO love me. :)

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes.
I’m glad to report that my birthday was nice and I'm officially on a "good birthdays" streak. I started celebrating on Friday and didn’t finish until last night. I must say, maturity and experiences are definitely changing my definition of partying though. If I had this type of birthday 5 years ago, I would have thought it was the most boring uneventful birthday weekend ever. But I really enjoyed myself. I’ve settled down a whole lot…and I’m glad. All that wild stuff would have caught up to me by now if I was still out there like that.

Not much to report on the weekend. Usher and I had a really nice time doing nothing together. We talked a lot. Ate a lot, sang a lot, and bought a lot… It was great. Did I tell you all that I’m considering moving on his side of town soon? I’ve been wanting to move since last year, and I’m finally in a position to do it. So I’ve been looking around everywhere, but happened to find a nice place less than 5 minutes away from his place that was nice. It also happens to be 5 minutes away from my mother’s job, and 15 minutes away from mine. That’s perfect huh? Well… unless my mother comes over everyday, Usher and I break up, and my job moves downtown…which has been a topic of discussion. lol Decisions. Decisions. We’ll see.


I did manage to get my butt up at the crack of dawn to go to Free Spirit on Sunday. *yay* I didn’t realize how missed I was. Everyone hugged me and smiled at me and told me how much they missed me. It was heart warming. Of course Pastor called me up to sing. *smh* I was like… as soon as I step foot in a church, they’re gonna put me to doing something. lol

It was good to be back though. My babies ran to me when they saw me and was like… Miss Su-kel-a where you been? We’ve been looking for you! I hugged them so tight I forgot that they might need to breathe.
Of course they sat with me. Babygirl drew me a birthday card with me swinging on a swing. I thought it was cute. Lil TG just kinda looked at me and smiled. He missed me too. :) His daddy wished me a happy birthday and asked out to breakfast. Blah! I didn't wanna be in his company. Although I must say, it was too cute to see babygirl jumping up and down on my leg begging me to go.
I ended up going to my parents church. I figured after missing a few sundays in church, I'd double it up this week.

Life is going pretty well. :) Hope it not the calm before the storm...

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...