Monday, February 28, 2005

Still Reflecting....

I wanted to log on saturday to write about my "gramma". But with the entire weekend being one of those "reflection" weekends...I couldn't pull myself together long enough to do so.
They died less than 24hours apart. Neither ever getting a chance to know that the other one past. Grandad on the 25th...Gramma on the 26th. My gramma was so special to me. I didn't see her much. Holidays mostly. She lived fairly far away....but stayed close to my heart. I could always count on her to have a big hug and smile waiting for me. No matter what I did...gramma was proud. Always the first to wish me a happy birthday. Always last to get mad. I wrote about her last year too. (here) I love you gramma. muah.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...