Monday, February 07, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

Hola amistades!

I wish I had more time to write. I 'm extremely busy today...and probably will be for the rest of the week. BUT...i wanted to check in and say hi to everyone...and to let you guys know i'm about 65% done with the picture project. lol. You guys are very imaginative. Anywho.... hopefully i'll write thursday or so. Until then........

oh yeah.. um... if there's anyone in the atlanta area who enjoys operas, I'm going to see La Boheme either thursday or sunday and would love for someone to join me...so hit me up either here or send me an email. (kaswayla@juno.com) Aight. Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...