Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I haven't forgot about ya'll.

I know i'm supposed to be taking pics...and i am. I am so excited that i got such a good response. You guys are great!! lol It is taking me longer than i thought though. Especially because of the setback i had this weekend. *smh*
I had soooooo many plans for this past weekend. But anyone in da "A "can contest that saturday was really NOT a good running around day. The ice storm made me a prisoner in my house. I couldn't get out of my drive way...and trust me i tried. Twice. *sigh* And then my power went out...so a girl was really not thinking about snapping pictures in the dark and the cold. lol. But now that all is back to normal, I will be trying to develop my non-existent photography skills. lol.

So don't think i forgot. I'm still working on it. Until then............

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...